Silagra, a renowned impotence treatment drug, is one of the best choices for erectile dysfunction management available in the market today. This product is a generic counterpart to Viagra—they have the same active content but differ magnanimously in terms of price. Whilst Viagra is still adamant at about $60 to $70 each, Silagra is set at about $1-$3 per pill.
Silagra 100 mg: The Drug Facts
Silagra, like the mainstream erectile dysfunction drug, Viagra from Pfizer, also has the same active ingredient Sildenafil Citrate. Sildenafil Citrate in both Viagra and Silagra is able to dramatically improve a patient’s erectile function through improving blood flow to the penis tissues so the hydraulic erectile response can be sufficient and give the proper hardness in males.
Since Silagra’s active ingredient is the same as Viagra’s men can anticipate in Silagra the same impotence busting effect Viagra has. Thanks to Silagra’s manufacturer, Cipla, buyers can expect a stable effect from the drug, considering this drug’s source is literally one of the best companies in India for generic treatments.
Cipla, the creator of the drug Silagra, is a colossal pharmaceutical company with a long history of drug manufacturing. Besides being strengthened with a long service history, this company also has plenty of accreditations for its manufacturing process and drug output—Cipla is multi-awarded and has even earned the recognition of the US FDA, UK MHRA, WHO, EU EMA, AU TGA, and plenty others. Needless to say, the drug Silagra is reliable and effective to use for impotence treatment in males.
Silagra 100 mg Tablets
Being another drug with the same Sildenafil Citrate content found in Viagra, Silagra facts mirror that of Viagra from Pfizer. Here are some of the things men should keep in mind when it comes to Silagra intake or purchase:
- Rx-only status – Males should understand that Sildenafil Citrate, regardless of brand, is prescription-only. What this denotes is that men should get legal prescriptions for Silagra, regardless of where the drug will be sourced.
- Available doses – Cipla’s Silagra is available in 24 mg, 50 mg, and 100 mg tablets. However, when you buy Silagra, you may observe that most online marketplaces have the drug in 100 mg form alone.
- Intake recommendation – Like Viagra, Silagra is recommended in 25-100mg, only as needed, and only once in a day. Men can take the drug 30 minutes to 4 hours before intercourse.
- Contraindications – Men with the following diseases: heart, kidney, and liver diseases, and cancers.
- Drug interactions – Several drug groups interacting with Silagra include nitrate medicines, blood pressure lowering treatments, protease inhibitors, heart medicines, and several other drug groups.
- Where to buy Silagra – Patients in India can buy Silagra at their local pharmacies; the rest of the world can access the drug via online drugstores (refer to our list of Top Online Pharmacies for the best stores to buy Silagra from.
Silagra Review: What Are Customers Saying About This Drug?
Silagra’s drug facts are quite impressive, but were the buyers rapt with the drug? Several customer comments for Silagra all over the web include the following:
According to Chris (posted November 2017), Silagra worked for him. Chris related how he’s primarily used the drug as a “pre-workout supplement” to improve his exercise capacity and also mentioned how the drug helped him improve his erectile function. His rating for the drug, overall, is 5 out of 5 stars.
Silagra Customer Reviews
Another review, from Henry, stated that Silagra worked wonders for him. He even mentioned feeling as if he was 20 again just because of this drug’s use. Like the first buyer, he also gave the drug a good score of 4 out of 5.
Michael, on the other hand, gave the drug only 4 out of 5. His Silagra 100 mg review was unique because he related using the drug for his wife’s pulmonary arterial hypertension. According to Michael, Silagra is able to improve his medical condition. However, since the drug is not recommendable for pregnant women, his wife had to stop using the medicine until she delivered their baby. Overall, Michael seemed well pleased with Silagra’s effect for his wife.
Silagra 100mg Tablets Price Online
Need to buy Silagra but you’re not in India? You can use online pharmacies for your hassle-free purchase of the drug. Silagra’s generic status assures that consumers are able to afford the medication for their impotence treatment. Compared to the brand Viagra from Pfizer, consumers can indeed enjoy Silagra’s price tag due to its affordability.
Silagra 100mg Tablets Price
Consumers can avail of the drug for as low as $2.40 to $3.06 per tablet at one online pharmacy. However, prices for Silagra is rather variable—some online stores are able to offer lower prices for the product, depending on the quantity purchased by the consumers. Apart from decreasing prices, some stores are even able to offer “double pills” and other promotional offers to consumers.
Given the details available for Silagra, we can say that it is worth it to buy Silagra for impotence treatment. It has the same effect as the brand name treatment Viagra, and it is also affordable compared to the brand medication. You can purchase this product at online pharmacies—just check out the store reviews and blogger comments for any shop before electing to get your medicines from there. You can also check out our list of Top Online drugstores for the year, to make sure you’re transacting with a legit website for your Silagra purchases.